Wednesday 15 June 2011

Blog Number Sam (3)

Neung, Song, Sam1, 2, 3… 3 blogs! J
This one will be a bit shorter… Just a couple days to fill you in on… Tuesday was good we were able to have a Thai lesson with P’Ning from 10am to 12pm… Our brains were so full after that!!! Haha! We got a chance to work some more in the office and after the work day, P’Natti took us to a place we can eventually come to on our own… It’s a mall called Esplanade… And it’s great! If we need groceries or hair supplies and so much more, it’s there… If we want to do something fun on our days off it has a BOWLING ALLEY, a SKATING RINK, AND a MOVIE THEATRE!!! IN the mall!!! And there is a cute little Starbucks there, sort of surrounded by water. There is this wooden deck that lets you get to the patio/inside… Janna and I were thinking it’d be a nice place to get away and read or something some days… (we’ll see) By the way… This mall, esplanade, is considered one of the smaller malls in Bangkok… apparently… Didn’t seem small to me!!! Janna and I came home and finished up a few things… We organized our new shelf (for our food and dishes) SO HANDY!!! I love it! Set up a meeting with Matt for Thursday, shared our testimonies (yes we’ve been THAT busy) and played some cards to end off the night. Good day! Monday and Tuesday have been so productive this week! I just love that we’ve had a chance to accomplish so many things already in the first week!
Today is a day off and it’s been good to have our day off be today because my ear started hurting a lot last night while Janna and I were sharing with each other. I couldn’t sleep until around 3am or so… And we had a skype date with Tanya pretty early… But I think that was good cuz after Janna and I could walk to 7/11 to get some sort of medicine for my ear… We had to call P’Natti tho because nothing looked familiar… We picked something up that she suggested after P’Natti had explained to her what we needed. It only cost 6 baht!!! I don’t want to do the math but 30 baht is a dollar… and 15 baht is about 50 cents… so it’s less than that! Anyways we came home and had some breakfast. I took the medicine and we both tried to get some more sleep because we are exhausted from the packed week! My ear is still hurting but hopefully it will unplug soon. Keep praying for me tho! Today has been laundry day as well… that has been much needed… And this morning we found a couple of movies at 7/11 so we’ll prob have a movie night later… Hopefully the movies we bought are not in Thai ;) so we can understand!
Until next time,
Menta <3
Prayer Requests:
Same as above (blog song) but also please pray for my (right) ear… that God would heal it and just make it feel better.
Please pray for Janna and I on Friday, as we are going to Rangist University to experience Campus Ministry. I am nervous about this.
Please pray for God’s wisdom and insight into any other meetings, impromptu or planned, that we would be given the right words to say and we would be able to fully understand one another (clarity between Janna&I and whoever we are meeting with).
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! I appreciate YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment